Monday 11 February 2013

Blood and thunder

We lost our home game against Newcastle. It rained. I should have been depressed when I left the ground. Was I - no! The game was a hard fought match between two sides who played as if it was the play-off decider. Despite the low score and the poor conditions the match was enthralling . I was dancing on the terraces as the lads got on top in the second half and took the game to the Falcons.

Leeds had some outstanding forwards. Myerscough and Green both have an appetite for the hard yards. Baldwin looks the part at 6. The best performance of the day came from Ben Harris. Remarkable as he has only been a prop for 2 years after moving up from lock & did not have a club when Leeds signed him at the start of the season.

All of a sudden the season has potential & I am looking forward to more wholehearted performances from the lads which will almost certainly see us get into the play-offs.

C'mon Leeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment